::[ kampungkai ]::

Saturday, May 28

Yerr... Slimy Aloe Vera Gel

Aloe Vera. All i know about it is that it's one of the plants in my garden, it is something like the Pandan plant, but with 10 times thicker leaves and light green in color rather than dark green. It has torns/spikes by the side of the leaves, so be careful while handling it. Here's a pic of it if u have not seen 1 b4...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aloe Vera Plant, CACTUS Torns, ouch!

I walk around my garden so often, passing by this Aloe Vera so many times, but just didn't pay attention to it, treating it as another 'green' thing around my house. However, sometimes i see my mum walking around the garden with a knife (like the movie I KNOW WHAT U DID LAST SUMMER scary!) , then she'll enter the kitchen with 1 whole big piece of Aloe Vera in her hand.

Me : wah, so big piece, what do u need it for?
Mum : to apply on hair. told u so many times d, it's good for your skin and hair! everyday know how to gel your hair only, no wonder your hair so dry and spoilt, this is natural, moisturizes your hair! come, i help u apply!
Me : DUNWANNNNN!
*runs away like speedy gonzales, hihihi...

Man... that thing is darn slimy ok, when i see my mum fillet and seperate it, the juice is like egg white, and it stretches like pizza's cheese, then drips, ewww! ew! ew! ew! ew! ew! Applying that to my hair? no no! *hands cross like ultraman !

Well, that was long time ago. Things have change since then. After listening to my roommate that he uses Aloe Vera to cure his acne, i started believing in the power of Aloe Vera. U know la, we never listen nor believe to what our parents say til our own friends, teachers, or even strangers talk bout it, correct?! (admit it! i dunwan to feel like i'm the only inobedient, bad boy) So, just now i saw my mum applying it on her hair, and she tried persuading me to apply it. To her surprise, i accepted her challenge! It's just a slimy plant, what harm can it do to me? hmph! i'm gonna box it like Mike Tyson if it DOES harm me! I'm all ready!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
u see that slimy juice?


I followed mum's instruction, went to the kitchen, took up a knife, cut a 2 inches length off and slice it into 2 (just like the pic above). And there again, i saw the 'slimy juice'. Took a deep breath, i held on to the sides of the leave, trying to avoid contact with the juiceeee and walk to the sofa to watch tv. Put 1 piece on the coffee table, and the other on my fingers.

"Piak!", a small splash of the juice on my scalp (close my eyes). Then, i move it around, applying it all over my hair... hmmm after 10 secs of application, not that bad eh? feels cooling too in fact! starting to like it hahah! so rub rub rub, and rub rub rub till left with the green skin only. Then something extra came to my mind.

Me : mum, can apply on the face?
Mum : cannn... *as she nods her head

Can't believe i asked her that! the previous me had such high phobia with the slimy juice, and now i wanna apply it on my face? I'm just so retarded! hahaha! And so here i am now, with my hair and face drenched with Aloe Vera Gel, the slimy gel. Hope tomorrow i'll be more handsome! (haha... dream on dumbass)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aloe Vera Farm, dun think Malaysia has such farm ya?

Before writing this post, i went through the search engine, looking for some info on this Aloe Vera thingy. To my amaze, Aloe Vera does wonders and helps we humans in so many aspects of life. According to 1 of the website, the fresh gel was used by Cleopatra to keep her skin soft and young! Now u girls out there, this is something to learn and follow ya! Stay pretty!

Old legends say growing an Aloe Vera plant in the kitchen will:
i) guard against evil
ii) help prevent burns and mishaps while cooking
iii) prevent household accidents

HAHAHHAHA! prevent burns and mishaps while cooking, mannnn i should tell my mum later! and this Aloe Vera drink below, reminds me of my friend who is doing direct sales now, he's selling exactly this product(the pic below) for the company - Forever Living. Sigh.. to tell the truth, i dislike my friends who are doing direct sales, they are annoying and can go to the extend of making me avoid them once and for all. And he is damn lucky that i'm promoting this for him, darn!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Forever Living - Aloe Vera Drink

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home