::[ kampungkai ]::

Thursday, January 5

Black Star Shining

"I'm bored, bring me out please?"
"I want to go to school too, i'm so bored."
"I'm boreddddddddddddddddd... how many 'd' did i type? 17?"


These are the words that always appear in my MSN name status. But, from this very day onwards, it would not appear anymore and I shall not complain that i'm bored anymore during my holidays. Why? Because, i think God heard me and thus gave me lots of things to do now, making feel so busy. What am i so busy about? It all started yesterday night...

...I was driving in my car, with a female friend (old school-mate). It was raining heavily, we were on our way to meet up another friend. It was on the PLUS Highway that i was driving on. A car was behind me on the outer fast lane, seeing him behind, i decided to overtake 1 more car on the middle lane, so that i can let the car behind me overtake me. During overtaking of the middle lane car, which was under a bridge, there was a big puddle of water, my wheels went over it, i held real tight on the steering wheel, knowing that the car will definitely ski abit. Nearly bang the divider on my right hand side, but manage to get the car back into control, SUDDENLY i was bang from behind! Sigh... accident.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Weird thing is, even though i was bang from behind, my engine shut down, and it couldn't be restarted at all, was considered dead (later, mechanic said the timing belt broke). So, there i was, on the outer fast lane, sitting in the car, at a cornering, where cars few hundred meters away wouldn't notice the accident. i was in great danger. And my words were true, a kelisa soon bang into the wira that bang me. Great, now 3 cars are involved. Sigh... accident

The Plus Unit Peronda ppl came, put up some orange cones and diverted fast oncoming cars to the middle and inner lane. It's really scary standing in between the divider. Then, they pulled all 3 cars to the emergency land. And me and my friend had to risk our life running over 3 huge lanes. Unforgettable experience.

Made a police report this morning, but have to meet up again with the sarjan and the 2 other drivers this saturday night to investigate. I just hope everything will be fine, and get everything settled a.s.a.p. The post-accident effect is torturous, hate that feeling.

After making the police report, me and Mr. C (the fren who is very kind to fetch me around) went for breakfast, it was my treat to him. Having so many things to talk about, we forgotten to put up the 50 cent parking ticket. So, we came back to the car to see a very colorful paper clip under the windscreen wiper. Looking at the time the ticket was issued, it was just 9 minutes ago, while we already had breakfast for the past 40 minutes. IT'S JUST SO NOT MY DAY. DAMN.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Since we were already in town, we decided to pay the fine. It is the 1st time in my life being such a good citizen, paying a fine 20 minutes after being fined. *shakes head. Anyway, Mr. C volunteered to pay the fine (thanx). It had to be settled a.s.a.p because the fine will increase after 14 days of delay. WHAT A SHIT DAY.

The Black Star is shining bright on me i guess. I'm unlucky. Before i forget, i would want to sincerely apologise to my friend who was with me. Sorry for giving u such trouble, shock, and trauma. I guess i won't be able to chauffeur u around, cos most prob your parents have banned me from doing so. SIGH.

Feel so lifeless now. Can i have some words of encouragement? A pat on the shoulder? A hug? Anything... I feel real shit now.

17 Comments:

  • Kesian. I know how it feels to get involved in an accident, at least you and your friends are fine. (Told you don't look at girls while driving, see!)

    Hehe. The parking ticket, I got one too. I came out from the Chendol shop and ngam ngam saw the officer put the ticket on my windscreen. How's that? Less than 9 minutes, ok? I think like 45 seconds?

    *pats*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 05, 2006 2:42 PM  

  • kena bang (1), car broke down (2), kena fine (3).
    OK, that is, bad things happen 3 times liao, no more. money gone save your life.
    good things ahead.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 05, 2006 2:58 PM  

  • Wow brader. What a combo. Sorry for you. By the way, a relative in Kajang once kena the parking fine (Kajang: MPKj). But another relative said no need pay one cos nobody pays (LOL). In other Majlis Perbandaran also usually ppl dun pay worh, he said. I dunno lar, I good (read: lucky) citizen, belum kena parking fine b4.

    Don't worry, better days are right ahead!

    By Blogger narrowband, at January 05, 2006 3:43 PM  

  • heya boy! people say, bad luck comes in 3... guess it's done and over with.. don't worry so much.. u'll be fine.. take good care k? *hugz* :)

    By Blogger BbHippo, at January 05, 2006 4:06 PM  

  • 人没事就好啦! ^_^
    驾那么久的车才第一次发生小车祸, 很厉害+幸运了噢!

    没事了, 想点开心的事!: )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 05, 2006 4:12 PM  

  • hey, don't worry man, things will start to get better. trust me. I'm psychic. :P

    By Blogger yuin, at January 05, 2006 4:44 PM  

  • come shake hand.
    i thought i am the only one having a bad beginning for the year.
    don't worry...our bright shining star is appearing soon. trust me. hehe.

    miche

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 05, 2006 5:22 PM  

  • 破财挡灾。console urself with this word... dun worry... at least got one black star accompany u, i went to do charitable deed today, but kena saman pulak, hahaha...
    eh... i know u r moodless, but the blog is so short lar... should exaggerating when u write the blog, hhaa... go and find something to do to spend ur time... that's make u better... dun think too much... i wan study again, bye...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 05, 2006 5:54 PM  

  • hahaha

    i guess u did some sins and as d results.. here is d revenge..

    neeway.. its time for u to do some good deeds

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 05, 2006 11:43 PM  

  • Poor Jong! You poor thing! *Hugs* Wah.. must be an experience of a lifetime leh.. the accident thingy. I got into an accident myself in october.. yes.. it was scary.. I have been having chest pains for 2 weeks for slamming on the steering wheel.

    Whatever it is, get a good mechanic who can help you settle the police and the insurance. It helps a lot.

    After all the bad luck, there would be good ones.. so don't worry, dude. You will do just fine and dandy.

    By Blogger Gina, at January 06, 2006 12:18 AM  

  • My dear friend...! *Pats* *Hugs* no wonder u didn't leave any 'evidence' after reading my unwell post. We sama sama 'meng fu' fellas... But never mind, bad days gone and soon good days will come la. All the best pal. Never lose the lesson ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 06, 2006 3:09 AM  

  • hey bro, looks like we r having the same luck by now.
    i'm experiencing bad luck since last year, been suffering frm it for a few months. bad luck comes in 3, VERY bad luck doesn't.
    anyway....hope u'll hav a good year ahead of u. i'm still struggling to change my luck. take care.


    Manson

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 06, 2006 8:50 AM  

  • Beyond the dark cloud, hopefully there is a rainbow.

    Better get some flower water and bath in it.

    By Blogger Robin CHAN, at January 06, 2006 12:14 PM  

  • Accident at PLUS highway and still can make this post is consider lucky enough lor..

    and the parking ticket arh, who on earth never kena before?

    cheer up a bit lar, life goes on..

    and kesian your friend ler.. years ago I had an accident with a female classmate sitting in my car as well, she still feels the trauma up until today.. make sure you console your friend well.

    take care.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 06, 2006 2:22 PM  

  • hey, sorry to hear all of that, hopefully this CNY will change your luck!

    You've been tagged my dear man!

    By Blogger JoeC, at January 06, 2006 4:49 PM  

  • The guilt is in me. I'm so sorry, YJ!!! It's all my fault, sob sob....... really, really, sorry!

    Will never dare to ask you to meet me up again...... *_*

    SP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 06, 2006 11:44 PM  

  • Everyone: thanx so much for the concern, am feeling much better now. Gonna fully recover in... 5 seconds. 5,4,3,2,1... there, i'm ok now! smile :) hehheheh

    SP: oi, not your fault la, why u putting the blame on yourself. SMACK! c ya around la...

    By Blogger Kampungkai, at January 08, 2006 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home