::[ kampungkai ]::

Sunday, January 1

Year New Happy

haha! u gotta be different from the others, dun follow the crowd! Read it backwards k? Ah... while u guys are spending the night out, having 2 mins more to the end of the year, i'm here typing, listening to music with headphones on, and watching fireworks on tv! haha! Why am i not out? 1st no companion, 2nd i hate the jam, 3rd home is the best.

Just came back from a wedding dinner. A very good day to get married i presume? Cos whenever your anniversary comes, u get to see so much fireworks, am i right!? It was a fun dinner. Since the dinner ended at about 1030pm, we brought forward the New Year countdown 1.5 hours, and everyone yelled really loud! 10, 9, 8, ...3,2,1 *clap clap clap *wuuuhooooooo!

Tonite's bridal car is one special one. 1st time ever seeing 1. Very creative i should say. It's a VolksWagon Beatle! A black one. So chun! Too bad i didn't bring along my camera, so i have to get a pic from the net instead. As i said u gotta be different from the crowd, with the usual custom of the weds being chauffeured, why not drive a 2 door car yourself as a groom? Wouldn't it be so chun? *dreaming... i wonder when would my day come lol!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bridal Car.

Kajang is like a battle field now. Bomb here Bomb there (firecrackers). I guess it's just the starting? When CNY comes, OMG... WW3! let me leak out some illegal stuff to u. I have 3x8foot long red crackers, leftover from last year! wahahahahha! Please dun call the police wil ya?

Have guest in my house now, they are staying over night after the dinner. Singaporeans, with 3 youngsters around my age(21+-1). I dunno how to entertain them! From the moment they step in the house till now, we only said Hi! That's all. Sigh... they are hiding in the room now. I wanna be friendly as the host of the house, but they seem to be avoiding from coming out from the room. Singaporeans?

Hm...singapore, such a developed country. Me as a malaysian, how should i entertain them? Should i bring them to the longkang and see longkang fish? erm... go behind my house, show them chickens and ducks? or should i bring them to 7-11 and buy a whole box of chewing gum to exercise their jaws? lol! So what does everyone say bout our neighbour? they are the 3K rite? Kiasu, Kiasi, Kiabo! hahahha...

Why am i laughing at ppl! i'm so bad. Obviously singapore's economy is so much stronger than our country's, and they have so much more civilised citizens, rite? Then, the aviation industry - SIA & MAS. I guess MAS is no competition to them, everyone says SIA is much better than MAS, so i presume so. Thoughts of changing to SIA one day might be too early, as i'm bonded for 10 years. So... who knows, 10 years later MAS might be better than SIA? or will it not happen? hahha...

Singaporeans are coming out of the island for holidays, and we malaysians are happily entering the island instead, why? I think we are both bored of our lifestyle, and want something different from what we have daily, humans are never satisfied with what they have ya? Ya, like me, i'm not satisfied that the singaporeans dun bring me to their longkang and see their longkang fish when i visit them!!!

13 Comments:

  • Year New Happy!

    I too didn't go out. Very crowded and all. Just went to my uncle's place to makan :)

    Longkang fish.. ?? haha.. :) oh, and don't hurt yourself with the fire crackers!! LOL!

    Hope this year will bring you good cheer !

    By Blogger Rainbow, at January 01, 2006 12:44 AM  

  • U defeated Jason! Congrats! Keep it up! hahaha...

    Hope this year brings u lots and lots and lots of cheer to! Remember, laughter is always the best medicine! Year New Happy!

    By Blogger Kampungkai, at January 01, 2006 1:08 AM  

  • Jia Yin sounds really familiar! was she at National Conference? :)

    and NO LAAAA... i'm not a 1st class student.. average only. it's coz i did better than the previous semesters... so a bit proud ler :D

    By Blogger Rainbow, at January 01, 2006 1:15 PM  

  • I actually love Singapore - the people there, albeit being kiasu, kiasi and kiabo, they also kia-cheng-hoo (scared of government?) - which is a good thing coz, there are orders everywhere. I love it. I hope to work there someday.

    Aiseh.. never say you don't have plans! I still have one unopened bottle of red wine!

    By Blogger Gina, at January 01, 2006 3:42 PM  

  • heyy.. no fair.. you have TV. i saw live 'live' you know ! LOL

    By Blogger Rainbow, at January 01, 2006 5:00 PM  

  • Ooh year new happy eh! Let me wish u... ermmm... get a good and sweet companion this year okie? Hehee apart from those typical new year wishes i've been typing and sms-ing... typical lar... i'm sure u'll like this one. Heh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 01, 2006 5:05 PM  

  • *Chup*! The guests.... related one or not? Male or female? Lengluiz? ;p

    I was in Kajang one new year's eve too. I had a dinner there, with my family. And there was a wedding dinner downstairs.......... So now lemme ask you, which restaurant you went? But then again, the bridal car i saw was a Toyota Wish MPV. So many people got married that day leh. In Kajang alone got a few already, i saw few bridal cars on my way home.

    YEs, I spent new year's eve with my family - little cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents.... u name it.

    Echeli hor, S'poreans very friendly one. Seriously leh, I was there few weeks ago and they were very helpful, kind and friendly. We cannot simply generalize everyone based on a few sampled observations ma, rite.

    By Blogger narrowband, at January 02, 2006 10:00 AM  

  • Typo: I was in Kajang on* new year's eve...

    By Blogger narrowband, at January 02, 2006 10:01 AM  

  • HushNow: we sound weird! stop it! :P

    Passion Flower: so humble of u. What's ur name? i'll ask jiayin bout it.

    Gina: Shiraz? Chilled it! It's mine! cheers... SG is so expensive for me (still a student), everything is x2.25, plan to go for a 4d3n, staying at YMCA, it already cost bout RM190 for accomodation alone. Return bus tic would come to around RM80. OMG! That means i got only RM230 left to spend out of my RM500 budget. That's only SG$100. Sighh...

    allison: hahaha thanx thanx. I love this msg!

    Narrowband: dude. sad to say, my dinner was in Bkt Jalil Golf Resort, know which 1? Such a coincidence that u were at a wed dinner too! CHUP your head la, they are related to me and they are guys, who already have CHUN SG chics (1of the girl came and i drooled!). Ya i guess i can't generalize them, there's always some black sheep among the whites.

    By Blogger Kampungkai, at January 02, 2006 11:17 AM  

  • happy new yr xD

    By Blogger Alicia, at January 03, 2006 8:40 AM  

  • Happy new year !* :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 04, 2006 12:54 AM  

  • Nice Blog and really funny nick.

    Happy New Year!

    By Blogger Robin CHAN, at January 04, 2006 6:42 PM  

  • Don't mind me, I tailed robin here. I've always wanted to be in the aviation industry. To bad I only knew about pilots and not aircraft maintenance engineers back then. But then again, strict regulations is a turn off unless you really love the job. Good thing you do. And flight safety is a serious matter but you know that. Oh, and village chicken rocks! They make good 'manok pansoh'

    By Blogger gus, at January 05, 2006 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home