::[ kampungkai ]::

Saturday, September 23

Star Search for 'Ayam Kampung'

It's sucha boring saturday night, anyone(girls highly preferred) wanna go out on a date with me? i'm bored of sitting in front of the pc typing. i'm bored of eating fried rice + telur mata kerbau ALONE when my parents attend wedding dinners. i'm bored of air suam!!! someone, bring me out!!! pls!!!

How was my 22nd birthday on tuesday? hm... pretty dull, but till i read the papers that bears my name, I became excited and the caption caught my attention immediately. It says:
QUEST FOR THE REAL AYAM KAMPUNG

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, 19th Sept 2006, New Straits Time.

What nonsense are these people talking?! don't they realise that the real/original kampungkai is right here? cis, these people never learn. (hahaha!)

The best part is shown in the next pic...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Duh!

What is a real kampung chicken? hello?

Dey, an original one looks like me, what else! me me me and only me! the original one likes to eat Kajang sate and drink soya bean milk. All other types are imitation! Pirated versions! Get the original, stop piracy. (cough!)

By the way, i wouldnt want a twin. He would look like me then! he will steal my fame, take my girls, and grab my food! nooooooooooooo.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*shakes head

Sorry mum sorry dad, i know 1 of me gives u enough headache, but they wanna produce more of me! in bulk! hundreds! thousands! millions! ahhhhhhhhhhh!

what can i do to ease my parents' burden? should i kill the others? but that would be sinful to kill my own kind. Would u guys help me eat them up? As u wish, may it be rendang, curry, or soup... be my guest.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How will our kampungkai look like?

Answer: Macho! Handsome! Attractive!

but the problem now is... they are trying to design a different outlook for my twins! they want...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Black and Red feathers
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
with yellow feet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and a single red comb
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hm..... do they mean this?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me

My goodness, i cant believe i'm doing this to myself. Such disgrace. I know u r having lots of fun, laughing your asses out. Dun stop! (i'm laughing in my heart though i look blur right now)

But this is what the community wants, what can i do? uhuhuhhuhhHUU!

Anyone wanna buy me and rear me? i promise to be obedient? But i have 1 condition: only lady buyers allowed wahahhahahahhahhahh!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The original recipe.

Now, this looks more like me. Much more presentable than the feathery one.

p/s: the person who snapped this pic said i have Hush-Puppy eyes, what does it mean? can someone explain?

24 Comments:

  • LOL at the "mutant" kampungkai :D

    By Blogger Chen, at September 23, 2006 11:37 PM  

  • omg...this post is so hilarious..
    the fella took ur pic is him/her..is a compliment though..i sorta agree..u look cute last pic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2006 12:47 AM  

  • but kampung kai shouldnt be that "fat" wor... haha... u should be listed under "meat chicken" haha...

    By Blogger tze shAn, at September 24, 2006 2:33 AM  

  • kampung chicken is black in colour... nice to makan...but the brand kampung kai ayam can not eat,because i don't think to ahve nightmare....heheehe

    By Blogger Pinky_piglet, at September 24, 2006 2:38 PM  

  • hahahahahahahaha

    first time dropped by and saw ur funny chicken look! LOL!

    By Blogger Redsponge, at September 24, 2006 3:39 PM  

  • Aiks... hahahaa!! So long I nv make noise at ur blog. I've changed my site... How're you? Does this kampungkai got more flesh and ready to be.. ahem. :-) happy belated birthday. May u always be healthy and cheerful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2006 4:46 PM  

  • First time here and I saw hush puppies' eyes! haha..!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2006 8:07 PM  

  • hahahahahah presenting.. the cutest , weirdest and the biggest (i believe) ayam kampung everrr!!! wuhuuuu big ups to u~ hehehehhe btw shudve put more feathers la.. =P y hush puppies eyes...? cant reaally tell. hmmmmmmm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2006 11:04 PM  

  • did u lose weight? amy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 25, 2006 12:20 AM  

  • finally! tried accessing blogger comments for days but cant. mayb now my hsemates all sleeping d,tats y can comment! u sumore tarak chatterbox or sumtin so cant wish u happy bday..so happy belated bday instead k? wishing u all the best =) dont worry la..u will get a gf soon. hahah

    By Blogger H.C. Tan, at September 25, 2006 2:54 AM  

  • Wei... Not bad looking la the first pict of you. Subang Parade Secret Recipe? Love their cheese cake. Nicely done. In fact, you look like the real village cock, I mean, chicken *cough*

    When was the last time you had ayam kampung goreng? Oh snap! You made me want to eat your clones. I guess that's good for you.

    But seriously, we all want to breed ayam kampung easily. Oh heck, you can do it yourself. Here's to your getting a date and start your own breed of 'kampung kai' juniors.

    By Blogger gus, at September 25, 2006 10:54 AM  

  • WAHLAU

    i m going to tie up ur hands n feet and send u over to kuantan...so that they can end their quest for KAMPUNG KAI!

    muaahahhaha

    hate it ho??how come so many wedding dinners these few mths?
    tau yian!

    By Blogger Pink Cotton, at September 25, 2006 9:40 PM  

  • im a lady....i have money...yup, that definitely make me a buyer....i bid i bid....USD10!!!! how abt that??? hahahaha.....hold it....for 2 years when i come back....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 26, 2006 7:13 AM  

  • good post by the way....ahahahahhhaaaa...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 26, 2006 7:14 AM  

  • wei not yet lose enuf weight already munching on 2 SLICES of cheese cake... watch out ur weight oh!... hehe... after seeing tat 'kampung' chickenm\, i've lost all appetite eating chickens... i think i'll go vegetarian...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 26, 2006 10:35 AM  

  • FFS!
    i've known u for years, n i juz got to know how vain u r, lol!
    anyway HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!!
    to bad u r not with us on my bday, u know swee ping's so free tht she wanna take those stupid studio pic
    ^^

    n thx for reminding me on my bday tht its my bday, lol

    Manson, ur elder bro!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 27, 2006 12:04 AM  

  • I guess 'hush puppies eyes' meant droopy eyes. It's cute though. :P

    By Blogger Olive Poppy, at September 27, 2006 12:45 PM  

  • Kampungkai...you're damn funny... and cute and handsome and feathery and and and...umphhhh 'cock'y ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 28, 2006 12:36 PM  

  • u r so so punnyyy...

    oh ya, happy belated birthday! i miss it

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 28, 2006 4:51 PM  

  • Chen: LOL at the 'Chen' family! wahahhahahha me Chen u Chen, so related la! why u laughing at yourself!? :P!!!

    s0rcy@fantasized: hey girl, hope u had a good laugh la, u seem so sad on your previous post rite? Wey, stop complementing me cute la hunk la handsome la, find me a girl! (btw: fella who took pic is a girl)

    tze shan: dude, u wanna die ar? call me fat!? wait i use my claws and scratch your face ahhahah! *evil

    Pinky piglet: u will only have sweet dreams after eating 'kampungkai' brand, guaranteed satisfaction wan! Quality baik punya! wanna try? friend friend, give u 30% off.

    Red Sponge: damn, what a bad 1st impression i'm giving out. arghhhhh! pls dun remember me as the chicken k? BUT remember me as the guy with hush puppies' eyes!

    allison: noise! noise! *closes ears to prevent eardrum rupture. hahaha! wlcome back and thanx for the greetings, never too late! i'll link your new site soon.

    ycfoo: yeay! good 1st impression! haha luckily u didnt remember me as the chicken. welcome to my blog! must be consistent aight? cont reading! hahaha

    Syaz: soon-to-be AK engineer, whasup!? i didnt know u can categorize chicken under cute. can we? go and ask yuor friends what hush puppies' eyes mean, i'm still trying to find out too! tell me k

    Amy: amy amy amy...it's been awhile. I've lost weight, now it's your turn! get a needle and start deflating, and upon success i'll bring lohmaikai to st A. specially for u.

    hooiching: wahh, so sorry to make u come back and comment. It's ok if u cant access k? thanx so much for the greetings! u know how i wish your internship was still with G.E or not? the number of FEMALES in MAS is PATHETIC SHIT man!!!!! no kidding! feel free to meet me up for lunch if u were around.

    agus: hahah easily recongised as SubangParade secret recipe huh? under the escalator, u r right. i wanna start my own breed, but i'm not satisfied with the scientist for preparing Brown / Grey girls man. imagine that!

    Pink Cotton: WAHLAU! whasup!? haha did u know what kampungkai(s) are hard to catch? do try your best la! i dunno why so many wedding dinner la, next time if u eating alone, come over my place to eat la, at least can eat maggi mee together.

    cc: wahhhh... wonder who u r! lady+got money=perfect combo=perfect buyer! wahhh i didnt know i worth USD 10, that's alot! hahahha all this while i thought i was only 10 rupiah. u r my savier! i will be waiting under that big-rain-tree after 2 years, make sure u r there!

    yuenchin: jorrr, need a break wey, it's my birthday ma haha! 2 pieces of cake wont do much harm. come, i share with u so that u feel happy and i dun feel SO guilty.

    Manson: i'm vain, but u r vainer! hahahhahah i feel better. thanx for the birthday wish and happy birthday to u too bro! i'll remind u every year that it's your birthday, dun worry! hahahhaha

    MisSmall: hehehheh thank youuuuuuuuu. droppy eyes not handsome la :( but cute is good enough hor? hahahha. thanx thanx! just got a boost in confidence :P

    Che-Cheh: what do u want for breakfast lunch dinner supper? i chia u eat since u compliment so maximus!hahahha! yea i'm pretty cock'y' , full of nonsense :P

    miche: punnyyyyyyyyyyyyy! why is your lips tied up till cant pronounce FFFFFFFFFF?? thank you for the greetings! never too late!

    By Blogger Kampungkai, at September 29, 2006 5:56 PM  

  • a chicken doesnt eat cake from secret recipe!! the food is way too good for chickens. this chick.. i mean cock is so fake. guarantee isnt the original kai. anyhow happy 22nd bday. ciaoz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 01, 2006 1:30 AM  

  • mmmmm... we are distant relatives woh..
    so i can still laugh at u, kkekkekeke
    still LOL at the kai photo :D

    By Blogger Chen, at October 01, 2006 10:13 AM  

  • Lol.. The last pic is comel =D

    By Blogger cheesecakeerian, at October 01, 2006 2:12 PM  

  • wow..really kampung chicken de..haha

    By Blogger augustinestyle, at October 30, 2009 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home