::[ kampungkai ]::

Sunday, November 19

Guaranteed Laughter

Working can be boring when you do the same thing repeatedly, do u agree with me? Nothing could be better than having a break during lunch time, checking out the girls around the cafeteria while satisfying your growling tummy.

But then again, repeatedly seeing the same old people eating in the same old environment can be dead boring. Dead boring till u can memorize what certain people will eat through your weeks of continuous observation.

Thanx to the drink sellers near the entrance of the cafeteria, they spiced up one of my boring days by giving me a pretty good laugh! A medicine that cures everything! LoL!

So, here's what happened. Just a simple piece of paper with a word or two did the job. As i was ordering my drinks, i saw...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Caret Susu

kekekkekek! believe me, i tried very hard to pronounce it! damn!

Of course, I started by pronouncing it in the B.M version of CA-RET-SU-SU. Then, came the kampungkai version of CAR-ET-SUS-U. hahhaha E.T's car sues u! meaningless! duh!

Instead of carrot susu, let's just name this drink in a more Malaysian way ok? we shall call it LOBAK MILK! whahahhahhaa ewwww, gross man!

Anyway, since it caught my attention, i continued searching for typo errors among the other drink containers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AND I SAW THIS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Asam Boy

Ladies, put your hands up if u wanna be the next ASAM GIRL! quick, i wanna see how many! basket... let go off your finger from the scroll button and raise your hand will u? hahhahah! was just joking girls, chill ya? ;)

So, what's the proper spelling for this drink? tell me tell me! I shall personally name it ASAM BOY BOY! sounds cute and funny!

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home