::[ kampungkai ]::

Saturday, February 17

Million Dollar Head

Wow, so long since my last post? hahaha... cut short, no excuse, I was just being lazy. Therefore, thousand apologies to you - my friends who are reading this.

And to show you how much I regret for not entertaining you guys with 'mou liu' writings, i sacrificed my head for you. (No, i did not hang myself ok?)

TADAAA........... The Million Dollar Head!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Cheerful Monk

So how do i look with my new hairstyle? i call it BOTAK-HEAD, and i cant stop laying my hands over it, moving left to right, front to back, in circular motion, and occasionally scratching the scalp softly.

I'm sure u like touching it too rite? short and spiky like the durian, yet comfortable enough to continue rubbing it as if a ginnie will ooze out from my ears. *Smack... Stop it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Killer Instinct

I love this pic. Cool enough. The serious look, paired with the thick eyebrows shows professionalism in my industry. hahhahah! nah, i'm just making up stories. remember, I need to write 'mouliu' stuff to make sure u continue reading the next paragraph?

Anyway, i like reading Men's Health magazine. And just like any other female's magazine, there'll be advertisements in between articles. Male models will be shirtless, clad with jeans only, doing some macho pose.

Well I dunno whether it's me only or everyone else does this too. I tried to imitate the male models! and it ended up like this...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hugo Boss - Passion

hahahhhahah! not bad right? a big guy trying to fit underneath a small table. So what's my score out of 10 points?

I dunno what theme to name for this pose of mine. Any better suggestion other than PASSION? it just crossed my mind, so i typed it out.

U know what? other than the advantage of having a lighter and cooler head, there is 1 more advantage of having a botak-head. U know what is it? U get to take pics with pretty girls!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The oriental models

Aww... doesnt this pic look so pretty with the pink flowers in the background. Just wonderful.

After all the macho photo taking, gotta bring down the ego and show the soft side of me rite? It's the best part and that's what everyone is waiting for to see and laugh out loud.

k la k la... here u go

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kawaii?

Pretty or not? i have an umbrella growing out from my right ear. In Hawaii, which side of the ears do the girls put the FLOWER on to indicate that she's still single and available? is it right side? or left side?

Yea, if it's right side then i'm single and available. So, all the young ladies out there, one botak-head here up for grab! hahaha! :P

23 Comments:

  • Happy CNY! Long time never see you blogging leh, busy at work?

    By Blogger Sue, at February 17, 2007 3:04 PM  

  • Happy CNY man! I want to cut botak!!!

    By Blogger Jason Lioh, at February 17, 2007 3:53 PM  

  • sue: wey happy CNY!! yea la, i've been VERY busy with work. GOing home at an average of 9pm daily, working 6 days a week. U can see how tired i am from my eye bags in the last pic. But now having 1 week cny braek! damn happy! nice to see u again

    jason: dude, happy CNY wey!!! long time no see also. Jom, sama sama botak this cny. Damn syok i tell u, so nice when walk pass the aircond. BRAIN FREEZE wey....

    By Blogger Kampungkai, at February 17, 2007 4:13 PM  

  • Girls are gonna love running their fingers over your head lol. Nice, it suits you too.

    By Blogger Reta, at February 17, 2007 6:52 PM  

  • Suddenly come back and scare us with new haircut. Long time no see wei! Happy CNY!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 18, 2007 3:38 PM  

  • There you are. After that EGR post I thought you were grounded for good. At least the engine's still running.

    Looks like you lost a lot. And gained a monk-y look, botak and all.

    Oh, and Happy Chinese New Year man!

    By Blogger gus, at February 20, 2007 6:44 PM  

  • hey man, welcome bck!!!!!!!
    somehw i cnt help tat u look awfully similar to kennysia...ouh well...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 21, 2007 1:08 AM  

  • hey blog hopped here from agus's, we've got the same hairstyle, what is left of it! hahaha happy CNY! :)

    By Blogger thewailer, at February 21, 2007 8:57 AM  

  • Jason: no more midnight meals with u, of course thin down la. some more no tender loving care from u, of course thin down la. *sob sob...

    cyber-red: Thanks for such a flattering comment, luv it! hehehe would u wana try your luck and rub the soft shell durian? u might win yourself a...a...a....kampungkai?

    narrowband: hahahha hope u didnt jump off your seat upon seeing the monk! long time no see! Gong Xi Fa Chai! Xing Nian Kuai Le! :)

    agus: wsup dude! EGR post was hanging too long d haha so sorry! am busy with work la, weekends are for sleeping nowadays, so kesian! Happy Chinese New Year! where's my angpao.. give la give la.

    Lysa@way2fall: hello girl! 1st time dropping by this kampungkai's nonsense blog? nice to meet u. I was surprised that u played Corinne Bailey Rae's song in your blog, cos it's my fav song! hahaha... looking forward to read your blog.

    thewailer: hellooooooooooooooo! we've got the same hairtyle? oh great man! let's use the 'metal-head' kungfu and bang agus down! 1....2....3! *where's agus? Happy Chinese New Year!

    By Blogger Kampungkai, at February 21, 2007 11:23 AM  

  • I like ur new hairstyle!
    sexy sexy.
    :)

    Happy chinese new year btw!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 21, 2007 12:18 PM  

  • Happy Chinese New Year pal !
    U rilli very kurus liao ler now ...
    So geng ......
    Like ur botak head aniway. hahahaa.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 24, 2007 10:08 AM  

  • Gong Xi Fatt Chai~!!!!
    hey~
    u slim down alot leh~!!!
    hehehe...
    tis hair looks very nice on u....
    oops....is this NO HAIR STYLE suits u alot...
    hehehe.....
    take k.....

    By Blogger py, at February 27, 2007 2:21 PM  

  • looking hot! =)

    By Blogger H.C. Tan, at March 01, 2007 2:50 PM  

  • s0rcy: i like your hairstyle too! looks great! pretty and attractive.
    Gong Xi Fa Chai! Xing Nian Kuai Le! wahhh, am flattered that u still drop by my blog. Hugz!

    Ellone: hey ya! Xing Nian Kuai Le! thanx for the compliments, am very proud of my slimming haha! no worries, i'm slimming in a very healthy way, no pills, no artificial SmartShop machines, but just me and the gym! btw, wanna try rubbing the botak-head? might get a free Toyota Vios leh... haha

    py: weyyy, Gong Xi Fa Chai! thank you thank you, am glad that u and lots of others praising me for slimming down, will work hard and maintain a healthy body. This hair suits me rite? now long alraedy, gotta go for a trim soon. Perhaps i should get the trimmer and DIY, what do u think? or u wanna do for me?

    H.C. Tan: want me to splash a bucket of cold water on u, my dear? here, have some chill pills 1st. U'll be just fine k?hahah thank youuuuuuuuuuu.

    By Blogger Kampungkai, at March 03, 2007 12:31 AM  

  • HaPPy CNY! *thinks* aiyak! over liao!! >.< *paiseh*

    u should post a pic of u b4 botak! heheh

    By Blogger Huei, at March 05, 2007 9:26 AM  

  • sure glad to do it for you~!!!
    SHAVE it to bald~!!!
    wahahaha....
    u dare bo~??

    By Blogger py, at March 08, 2007 11:58 AM  

  • Sorry dude! I was so busy that I failed to notice that you updated your blog! You shed some pounds! Teach me how! Your new haircut is cool!

    By Blogger Gina, at March 08, 2007 8:38 PM  

  • eh damn cute laaa!!

    haha expect girls touching your head, knocking themselves out. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 08, 2007 11:58 PM  

  • Where is Sate Sate Sate? I think I have left Malaysia too long to know that. I left Klang when I was 17, almost 20 years now.

    By Blogger Lee Ping, at March 09, 2007 2:46 AM  

  • I have a younger sister (dentist) that is also single, residing in Sydney, Australia. She is about 32. Do you have any older brother that would be interested? My mom is worried that she may marry "Ang Mo".

    By Blogger Lee Ping, at March 09, 2007 2:50 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Lee Ping, at March 09, 2007 2:50 AM  

  • Huei: never too late to wish! as long as u dropped by, i'm happy enough :) pic of me b4 i botak? dunwan la... not handsome wan!

    py: cheh, i shave bald already also get nothing, no reward wan! u tell me what do i get in return 1st, then i think again, deal?

    Gina: no probs dude! how to shed pounds ar? do lots of cardio and cut down on carbo intake. Be consistent, and u wil c results in 2 weeks guaranteed!

    lydia: cute? hahha thank you! so, cute till u wanna pinch my cheek?! *run 1st. Hair 3 weeks long d, need to go for a trim to stay CUTE :P u wanna help me save some money by 'mowing' for me? then u can be the 1st to touch the magic head and ask for 3 wishes! dun play play...

    Lee Ping Chong: Sate town is in Kajang, southern side of Selangor near Cheras, remember? I have a brother, but he's already taken, and i'm 10 years younger than your sis, so sorry! :) thanx anyway.

    By Blogger Kampungkai, at March 09, 2007 8:41 PM  

  • By Blogger yanmaneee, at July 27, 2019 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home